Thursday 30 October 2014

Liebster Award: Volume 3













Greetings once again blogosphere! Today, I am very pleased to inform you all that I have indeed been nominated for yet another Liebster Award by the lovely Frances from 'A Teen's Musings'. I'm super pumped about this, and of course plan on nominating 11 other cool and fancy blogs so you guys can do the same. Instead of babbling on unnecessarily for a few more lines, I say we just cut this intro short and get into it . . .

The Rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger.
3. Give 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award.
5. Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6. Give 11 questions to them to answer.

As you can see, all the rules are relatively simple, so if you're one of my lucky nominees, there aren't many odious tasks ahead of you. Now as required, I shall answer the questions lovingly thought up by Frances:

1. What is your favourite perfume?

I wouldn't say I'm the biggest perfume lover to grace the Earth, but I've been known to douse myself in scented liquid here and there. My favourite though would probably have to be Daisy by Marc Jacobs (and yes, that's mainly because of the super cute bottle).

2. What is your favourite Social Networking site?

Tumblr. Tumblr tumblr tumblr. So much Tumblr.

3. Who are your celebrity crushes?

I'd go with anyone who's been on Broadway, but let's face it, the majority of the guys in musical theatre don't exactly play for my team (and yes, I just used a sporting analogy). So I guess it's pretty much just everyone talented and awesome ever, they're my only non-aesthetic requirements.

4. Which 3 singers should I start listening to?

Narrowing this down to 3 may actually be one of the hardest things I've ever done. Considering you mentioned that you should start listening to them, I decided to go with a few people who aren't really mainstream. Well the first artist I'm highly suggesting you check out is Darren Criss. Yes, yes, you know him from 'Glee' (or hopefully you do at least), but I'm suggesting you go take a look at some of his earlier stuff. If you hop on to the magical music sharing site known as Youtube, perhaps check out his EP album from 2010 called 'Human', because it seriously is super amazing (and I'm not even being biased). The next person I suggest you check out is Megan Hilty from 'Smash'. Yes, of course take a listen to her singles from the show, but in addition to that, also be sure to check out her 2013 album 'It Happens All the Time' and fangirl like me. Finally, the third person you should definitely take a look at is singer Lindsey Pearce. She does a bunch of awesome covers online, and if you take a look at her version of 'Alto's Lament', you'll be totally on board.

5. What are you obsessed with?

I find that I tend to have an obsessive personality when it comes to popular culture, but I'll try and narrow it down for you. At the moment, I have been absolutely fangirling over 'Heathers the Musical'. I already wrote a massive blog post about it, and now I'm dressing as Barrett Wilbert Weed's Veronica Sawyer for Halloween. Plus, I may or may not have been listening to the soundtrack everyday for about 4 weeks.

6. What's your favourite show?

I haven't exactly been shy about the fact that my absolute favourite show in the entire world is 'Glee'. So yeah, that's ridiculously awesome! However, a couple of my other ultimate, go-to shows are 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and 'Pretty Little Liars'.

7. If you could be anybody else for a day, who would it be?

This is going to sound like a really weird answer, but I'd probably want to be one of Brangelina's children or something. Seriously, how cool would it be to live in that house and say you've been adopted by Hollywood's ultimate couple?

8. What's your favourite season?

You'll probably think I'm insane, but I really love winter. My birthday occurring in August probably has something to do with it, but there's just something about living under blankets and warming by the fire that trumps burning on a hot, gross beach.

9. What is the one thing you couldn't live without?

Internet. So much. I need wi-fi to live.

10. What or Who inspires you?

Lea Michele. 100%, no doubt about it. She's a broadway legend, starred in a television series, written her own book, released her own album, and had a go on the big screen. Is there anything she can't do spectacularly awesomely? I think not.

11. Biggest regret?

Not eating the last cupcake.

I hope these answers were relatively satisfactory, but who really knows with my level on insanity. Next up are my 11 random facts. I'm kind of grasping at straws, but here goes:

1. I don't just sing in the shower, I act out Broadway musical numbers and excerpts from dramatic music videos.
2. I try to be good at nail art.
3. I hardly ever laugh in movies despite the fact I find them funny.
4. I try to make myself cry on demand more than I probably should.
5. I used to own over 7 star doll accounts.
6. I've always wanted to make strangely shaped pancakes.
7. My favourite eras are the 50's and the 80's.
8. I plan on giving everyone at my school my signature at the end of year 12 so they can sell it on ebay when I'm famous.
9. I recently created a compulsory school blog. It's deliberately terrible in protest.
10. I wrote my first book when I was 9.
11. I think Monopoly's unnecessarily complicated.

Bam, crushed it. So now, the time has come that you've all been waiting for. It's time for the nominees to be announced. So without further ado, the bloggers are . . .

1. A British Sparkle
2. Dance of Destiny
3. I AM A FASHIONEER
4. Squire for Beauty
5. Teen Fashion Diary
6. The Darling Detail
7. A Lil Bit Fancy
8. For Teen
9. Cosmic Kick
10. Cathy & Cupcakes
11. Lovely Raindrops

Congratulations to all of the blogs above, I officially deem you to be awesome! Now, you guys all get to do the same thing I did and blog your lives away with a post practically identical to this on your own blog. Have fun answering the questions I concocted below:

1. What do you spend most of your free time doing?
2. What is your favourite musical and why?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. Are you a fan of dolphins?
5. If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be?
6. If you were forced to, which celebrity would you rob from and why?
7. Which celebrity would you give number 6's stuff to?
8. What is your future dream job?
9. What are 5 things you would put on your bucket list?
10. What are the 3 most recently played songs on your iTunes?
11. What is your favourite blog (and no, it doesn't have to be Teenage Fanatic, but it should be)?

So that's it! I've finished! I've officially completed all of my duties. Perhaps this post was entertaining, or maybe it was just a waste of your time, who really knows. Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment